Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Ever Faithful

 Whenever I have blood drawn, I quickly point the nurse to a particular vein in my right arm. That vein has never failed to be readily accessible or productive.! I can only imagine the number of needless sticks that faithful vein has saved me! So is Jehovah God - has been, is and will ever be ... faithful. "Great is Thy faithfulness, O Lord" (Lamentations 3:23). Throughout life's highs and lows, ups and downs, joys and sorrows ... faithful is He. Uncertainties become certainties when we trust in Him ... faithful is God. "I give You praise, O Lord, for Your faithfulness across the years. You are no less present now than You have ever been. Grant me every grace this day requires." (Every Moment Holy, Volume II). One day I expect that vein to fail me; never, however, will The God of heaven and earth fail. Ever faithful He will be ... great is His faithfulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home