Thursday, November 17, 2011

Indescribable!!

What’s the most indescribable gift you've ever received?  I've received many gifts, but [clearly] one of the most indescribable gifts I remember is Dad & Mom taking me and one of my good friends on a birthday weekend to the mountains.  The scenery was breathtaking, of course, and the fellowship, fun, and laughter combined into a delightful gift.  It was ... well, indescribable!

God gave us such a gift in His Son, Jesus Christ.  I will never forget that birthday weekend -- I have pictures and souvenirs to help me remember.  I am forever grateful to my parents for the gift!  Second Corinthians 9:15 says, "Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!"  We are forever indebted to The Father for so great a love and expression of His love – It’s truly like no other.  Grateful Living always begins with remembering The Cross and The Tomb and The Promise of Christ's Return to take us to our real home. Want to make today a day of thanksgiving? Ponder – Meditate - Consider God’s Indescribable Gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home