Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Place

Welcome to the happy place of life! So much of each day is determined early, how we face the dawn! The happy place exists; we just have to decide that’s where we will go and spend the day.

The Psalmist wrote, "Blessed [happy] are they that keep His testimonies, and that seek Him with the whole heart." (119:2) There's the road map to, the recipe for happiness, and the first and greatest blessing of the day. I love what George Eliot wrote, "I've been a great deal happier since I have given up thinking about what is easy and pleasant, and being discontented because I couldn't have my own will." What a Godly attitude and what a challenge to just give up to Him. So, where will you spend today?

The comfort of a mind at rest -- From every care Thou hast not blest;
A heart from all the world set free -- To worship and to wait on Thee. -- A. L. Waring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home