Thursday, April 25, 2013

What 'Cha Breathin'?

What are your spittin' foods? Spittin' foods -- foods that make you want to spit 'em out! For me, one such food is licorice. I don’t even like to smell it! You guessed it – Mr. Bill loves it and loves to exhale on me after eating it! Oh, horrors!

The Breath of God is most holy and He desires us to inhale Himself! And, WHAT WE INHALE certainly effects WHAT WE EXHALE. Psalm 19:14 says, "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer." Consider that place inside us where no one -- not spouse, children, boss, client, co-worker, closest friend, pastor – no one can see or know -- only God. The hidden place ... the darkest and most remote crevice of the heart, void of light or revelation to everyone ... except The Creator. If we are really breathing in, inhaling Almighty God, those most secret places in our hearts are made clean and whole. Our words, our deeds, our meditations (our thinkin') are acceptable (different) in the Sight of He who exhales Perfection. So, what ‘cha breathin’?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home