Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Pumped

For many years, it was considered a real crisis here if the hand pump was missing: things such as footballs, basketballs, and bicycle tires don't work well when deflated. We all need to be encouraged (pumped up) occasionally. Life is hard with all its sorrows, disappointments, and stress, and there never seems to be a shortage of situations or people to thoroughly frustrate us. Thankfully, there is also no shortage of personal promises in God's Word guaranteed to strengthen and sustain the human heart. Many years ago, someone sent me a card and on the front is written, "God's Promises To Beverly." Needless to say, the card has been read over and over, and countless times.  God's words are ever all-sufficient.  Read His Word and be encouraged!

Joshua 1:5 - "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Isaiah 46:4 - "I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
Genesis 28:15 - "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go."
Isaiah 49:16 - "I have engraved you on the palms of my hands."
Isaiah 41:10 - "I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Jeremiah 33:3 - "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.​

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home