Tuesday, August 17, 2021

The Good

There are magnets in our lives - things that draw us to them. Persons, places or things - we are are drawn, attracted, pulled to them much like metal to a magnet.The Puritan prayed, "This is my magnet, my attraction ... Thou art all my good ... my One Sufficiency ... Thou bottomless Fountain of All Good." Oh my, at the things this world promotes as "good" when, in truth, good describes only One. Let's face it, what was "good" for us many years ago we're now told is no longer "good" for us. The good-ometer seems to change with the passing of time. What great delight and complete satisfaction, however, to know there is one both steadfast and sure. When drawn exclusively to The One Good ... The Ever-Good ... The All-Good, all is unchangeably well. He's The Good we can trust eternally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home