Sunday, December 3, 2023

Just Wonderful

What is wonderful?  Fantastic - Magnificent - Marvelous - Splendid - Amazing - Incredible - Miraculous - Remarkable - Spectacular?  You thinking of chocolate, clean sheets, kittens, homemade vegetable soup? Yeah, me too. The Psalmist wrote of God's wonderful works, and how the very knowledge of God is "too wonderful for me." (Psalm 139:6). The Hebrew word for wonderful is "pili" meaning incomprehensible - beyond man's ability to comprehend. Simply put, it's a wonder!  It certainly is a wonder to me that God would love me but it's no wonder to Him! Before the foundation of the world, He knew me and designed me to live holy and blameless thus glorifying and magnifying Him. You know what's a wonder? That God loves me so deeply that He became flesh to change my sin-stained condition.  Bethlehem's Baby – magnificent, marvelous, splendid, amazing, incredible, miraculous, remarkable, spectacular … just wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home