Thursday, February 11, 2016

Heart Words

That “Happy Happy Joy Joy” gets in my head and I can’t get it out!  Oh please, Stinky Wizzleteats, tell us what made you sing that song!

 

Here’s a much easier-on-the-nerves song: “The LORD is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.”  (Psalm 28:7).  Thank you, David, for precious words inspired of God – the Source of all joy!  These old knees stop leaping a long time ago, but may my redeemed soul never cease to rejoice in The Father’s unfailing Love and Salvation – “I have trusted in Your steadfast Love; my heart shall rejoice in Your Salvation. I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me.” (Psalm 13:5-6). Those words I pray are forever in my heart and head!  Celebrate His love this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home