Sunday, April 22, 2018

Hear It Again!

​Has an age-old truth ever struck you anew - like you've heard it for the first time?  This happened to me in worship Sunday regarding God's love for me.  Its unfathomable immeasurable depths - made real by Jesus Christ - knew absolutely no bounds, no limits, no hesitations, no reservations.  Such depths shown to me by the Holy One Who sees and knows the depths of my soul's depravity!  Cory Ashbury says it well in a song: "There's no shadow You won't light up - Mountain You won't climb up - Coming after me; There's no wall You won't kick down - Lie You won't tear down - Coming after me."  When I shun God, He doesn't shun me!  When I set God aside, He doesn't set me aside!  When I choose other things, God still chooses me!  When I am unfaithful to Him, God is still faithful to me!  This Truth drove me to my knees and sent my heart into the dust!  "Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless Love of God."  Have you experienced this Love?  Love by the One Who holds the universe in His hands - the One Who calls the stars by name - the One Who has your name engraved in the palms of His hands?  Hear it again!​

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home