Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Athor's Signature

Have you ever acquired the signature, the autograph of a famous person?  I have a baseball signed by former Atlanta Braves pitcher, Phil Niekro.  I also have an autographed copy of a Ricky Skaggs' CD.  Yeah, I know ... whoopee!

 

A friend made this comment to me one time: "The Bible is the only book you read where the Author is always present."  Wow!  I'd never thought about it, but that's right!  His Voice, His Words, His Guidance come right off the page in His Own Voice to the hearts of His Children -- that's you and I!  What happens then is nothing other than miraculous: His Personal Signature can be seen lived out in our lives.  Now, that's a Signature to get excited about!  Don't delay -- read His Word today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home